Terpenes are safe if used and diluted properly.
Our terpenes are of an EXTREMELY high purity. This is important when considering why they are labeled with such insane warnings such as “do not inhale, do not ingest, do not even look at them”.
When in this pure of a form, terpenes ARE DANGEROUS and must be handled with the utmost care for your own safety, BUT once diluted properly, they are very safe to ingest, smell, eat, whatever.
Contact your doctor before attempting to add anything to or on to your body. At very high concentrations, not seen normally, they can irritate the skin and mucosa, as well as the gastrointestinal system. Look up the material safety and data sheet for specific terpenes before handling them.