No products in the cart.
This recipe is brought to you by the Cannabis Chef Union. They connect cannabis, chefs, customers and education in the US. Chef Sable, on Instagram as @Sativa_Sista brings us a terpene infused Egg Drop Soup. Her food is described as:
“A fusion of southern & midwestern home style & influenced by the Far East, Sable is drawn to an eclectic range of foods that show in her culinary style. Crossed with a vast knowledge & appreciation for cannabis, this combination allows a customized experience for nearly every palate.“
Infused Egg Drop Soup Recipe
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 Green Onion
- 1 Sheet of Seaweed
- 1/8 teaspoon Ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt or Soy Sauce to taste
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons cannabis infused sesame oil
- 1-2 Drops of True Terpenes beta-caryophyllene
- Combine the chicken broth, salt, pepper, & ginger in a medium size pot. Bring to a boil & then reduce to simmer.
- Mix eggs in separate bowl, then slowly add egg mixture to your broth while stirring the pot with a spatula. The slower you go, the larger the egg chucks, the faster you go the smaller.
- Mix cornstarch in a separate bowl with water, whisking until it dissolves then add to pot.
- Add your infused sesame oil, True Terpenes Beta-Caryophyllene
- Add seaweed sheet and green onions into pot at the end. Turn off heat & let cool before serving.