No products in the cart.
Want to enjoy a sweet, tropical aroma and experience an uplifting yet relaxed feeling? True Terpenes offers a variety of naturally extracted terpenes—a little over 30,000 are found in nature—so that you and others can find the perfect aroma and flavor profile to enrich or enhance your use. Whether you want a calm, relaxed feeling or a creative, focused experience, True Terpenes can help! Want to learn more about Banana Kush? Read on to find out!
You’ll find the 22 total terpenes in Banana Kush offer a sweet, tropical experience. As an Indica-dominated terpene strain, it gives you a creative, relaxed, and uplifting focus while having tasting hints of banana. The banana taste may help induce happiness and talkativeness. This terpene strain can also help with sleep if you’re struggling to find it or can’t wind down at the end of the day.
The 10 Main Terpenes
- Limonene: Commonly found in sweet fruit peel oils, offering a citrus aroma. Promotes elevated mood, stress relief, and terpene absorption.
- Beta-Caryophyllene: Offers skin-health supporting properties and can also help nervous and immune system function. Typically extracted from black pepper, clove, and Rosemary. Exhibits a spicy or peppery fragrance.
- Myrcene: Occurs frequently in fragrant plants, such as mangoes, hops, and bay laurel leaves. Helps reduce inflammation and pain. It also acts as a mild sedative and antibiotic.
- Alpha-Pinene: Offers anti-inflammatory effects and acts as an antibacterial. It’s found in pine needles and exhibits a pine-wood aroma.
- Beta-Pinene: Found in lime peel oil, ginger, rosemary, and sage. The flavor profile exhibits pine and wood accents.
- Fenchol: It’s found in fennel and exhibits a bitter lime-like flavoring.
- Terpineol: carries a pine and sometimes lilac aroma. It helps with inflammation and pain.
- Ocimene: Found in a wide variety of fruits and plants. It’s got a sweet woodsy aroma and found mainly in parsley, pepper, and basil. Common benefits include antiviral, antifungal, and decongestant.
- Humulene: Naturally occurs in basil, hops, and cloves and carries a subtle woodsy, earthy aroma paired with spicy herbal accents. Acts as an antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and pharmacokinetic.
- Alpha Bisabolol: Produced by the chamomile flower and other similar plants. Acts as an anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and antioxidant.
Get the Banana Kush terpene strain today!
If you’re looking for a sweet, fruity, tropical aroma to experience, give Banana Kush a try. It offers a carefree, relaxed feeling alongside an uplifted, creative focus. As a cross between Skunk Haze and Ghost OG, this terpene strain is great for those looking to keep calm, remain focused, and stay happy.
You can infuse your terpene with similar flavoring profiles. For Banana Kush, consider banana bread as a combination to consider. If you have tea or other foods you want to enhance with terpenes, give them a try. You can also include your terpenes in perfumery to get the perfect aroma you’re looking for.
True Terpene extracts their terpenes from all natural sources found in nature. A benefit of natural extraction is consistency in the potency, flavoring, and scent of the given terpene. As a high purity terpene extractor, it’s of the greatest importance we get terpenes from the source: nature.
Want to give Banana Kush Terpene strain a try? Order online today!